I cut about 4″ of my hair 😦
APRIL FOOL 😀
Happy April Fools Day to y’all…
Yesterday, I attended my cousin’s wedding and I wore my hair in a fluffed bantu knot out.
Everyone thought I was wearing a wig…
I got so many lovely comments too.
So let’s get down to how I achieved this look.
WHAT YOU NEED:
1. A rat tail comb
2. A curl butter: You can make yours. I whipped up my butter using Shea butter and a bit of my Every Strand Olive Oil treatment Deep Conditioner and a little vegetable Oil.
3. Freshly washed and detangled hair. Hair should be damp
1. I just co-washed with my VO5 Conditioner because the previous Day was my wash Day and together did my hair a little bit so that it was small damp.
2. I applied some of the hair butter on my hair.
3. I sectioned my hair with the tail comb and then applied the butter to the sectioned. I worked it in and then combed through with the tail comb.
4. I twisted that section and then wrapped the twist in a knot.
5. I did same to the rest of the hair and left to airdry for 24 hours before unravelling.
HOW I TOOK OUT THE KNOTS:
1. I oiled my fingers with vegetable oil before unravelling exchanged knot.
I then seperated them and fluffed with my fingers and that’s how I achieved the wig-like hair 😀
HOW DOES MY HAIR LOOK? DO YOU LIKE MAKING BANTU KNOTS? HOW DO YOU DO IT? FEEL FREE TO SHARE ☺