How’s it going guys..
A lot’s been going on with me and me hair..
I’m getting fatter and i took down my ps afteer 3 weeks.
But before then, i washed my hair while on the ps because the heat was almost killing me and my scalp was sweating profusely.
So… I want to share how i washed my hair in the protective style.
I used the following products for my wash.
- – I sectioned the kinky twists into four sections and put each section in a loose plait to gain easy access to my scalp.
- I used the Dark and Lovely Moisture Shampoo with Aloe Vera and coconut oil (small orange and white bottle) and diluted with water and washed each section gently with my finger tips and rinsed with water.
- I applied My VO5 Sheabutter Conditioner..the tallest bottle(this product smells so nice and I got it for 500 naira)I applied it and left on for some minutes before rinsing out with water.
- I then mixed 3tsps of Bama Mayonnaise with 1tsp of Castor oil and applied on each section to the length of my hair and scalp.
- I covered with a plastic cap.
- I left on for 2hours then rinsed off the mixture with water only.
My hair was very moisturized and even the extension was soft to touch. When i later took down my ps the next week, I experienced little or no shedding 😀
How do you take care of your hair in a protective style ? Do you wash or deep condition?
Feel free to share..