Welcome to the month of March.
How did last month’s challenge go? Mine went quite well. 😀
For all who have been following my monthly hair challenges and all who are planning to join,we are going to be marching through March,April and May with the CASTOR OIL MASSAGE CHALLENGE!
This challenge is specifically set aside for those who wanna grow their edges and is going to last for a period of 3 months.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS CHALLENGE:
- A bottle of Castor oil *Either JBCO or the usual Castor oil for pregnant women 😀
- A spritz bottle
- Massage edges daily with the castor oil and spritz hair with your water/castor oil mix
- If you are on protective style,avoid styles that put any pressure at all on your edges.
- Wash and deep condition your hair weekly. for those on any protective style,you can stretch to monthly. Be sure to add some castor oil in your deep conditioner before using it.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR SPRITZ MIXTURE:
- Fill your spritz bottle with 90% water and 10% castor oil(since castor oil is a heavy oil).
- Shake the bottle and spritz!
I just installed Kinky twists(my mom made them for me) and I’ll be doing the 0ne month wash thingy because of school and I’ll be using the Castor Oil B.
i wish all that will be joining me great success.