JAN 2016: 1 MONTH SCALP MASSAGE CHALLENGE 🙂
My first Challenge of the year 2016 kicks off tomorrow 1st Jan and ends 31st Jan.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED FOR THIS CHALLENGE:
– A good scalp stimulating oil of your choice
e.g Peppermint Oil,Castor oil, Olive oil, Coconut oil, Cayenne Pepper oil or any oil of your choice.
I’ll be using Castor oil
– A Plastic cap or bag
– A hair bonnet
– A good deep conditioner e.g DIY mixtures…
I’ll be doing DIY.
Or any good deep conditioner you can get.
– A good co-wash conditioner e.g VO5, Gentelle Coconut Hair Conditioner etc
I’ve used these conditioners for co-washing and they leave hair soft and moisturised 🙂
– A good detangling conditioner e.g Okra Detangler (Check group’s files on how to make it) or any good detangler.
– A water based leave-in conditioner e.g your spritz mixture or any good leave-in
conditioner that has water as its first ingredient
HOW TO PROCEED
WEEKLY: (This will be done at the end of each week)
STEP 1: Wash and deep condition hair
DO YOUR NORMAL WEEKLY/WASHDAY REGIMEN
STEP 2: Massage Scalp with your oil for about 15 minutes.
STEP 3: DETANGLE HAIR PROPERLY
STEP 4: Put hair in chunky two or three strand twist or cornrows.
STEP 5: Cover hair with a plastic cap and then with your hair bonnet.(at night)
DAILY: (this will be done daily)
– Massage scalp with oil for about 15 minutes everyday
DO YOUR NORMAL DAILY REGIMEN
Then at the end of the week,you carry out the weekly procedure.
Your hair should be in Low Manipulation styles like two strand twists,cornrows,three
strand twists,buns and puffs(not too tight).
You can still join with your Ps on!
To Prepare your hair for the challenge tomorrow,follow the weekly procedure above
WISH US ALL GOOD LUCK..
I’m starting from tomorrow.
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE 😀