Happy Monday Naturals,
I’m very excited because i’ll be giving a lotta new posts this week plus m hair isn’t in a PS anymore..i’m free. I
missed really missed this hair…
So this is coming a bit too early…not too sha,it’s supposed to come tomorrow but i feel like writing today.
My hair is 9 Months Old Post BC..yay!
And she is so growing like crazay!
I tried doing something i’ve never done on my hair,a sleek puff-bun on shrunken hair and it worked. That proves that my hair is growing.
WHAT I USED TO CREATE THIS STYLE:
• An Old toothbrush
• Petals Black Styling Gel( i got the one worth 50 naira)
• Motions Hair and Scalp Conditioning Cremé
• A Scarf
HOW I CREATED THE STYLE:
• Spritz hair with enough water to make it damp
• Mix little of the hair cream with little quantity of gel enough for your head and apply on your hair.
• Use the brush to apply the gel only on your edges to how high you want the bun to go.
• Put the brush in water then use to brush the places you have the gel on. Brush it flat.
• Tie your scarf on your head and push upwards to the level your hair will be able to hold. If it gets looser upwards,just tighten it again.
• Finally still use water on the edges twith the brush.
I know that someone will complain that the Petals black gel is bad but when i mixed it with the cream,my hair didn’t go dry even at the end of the day.
Cheap things work you know!
I wore the bun to work with a lil’ makeup too!
I also did a comparison with my twists from May and this month
And a twistout from this month
I’m impressed with my hair growth so far although i don’t really treat her right she stills stay in shape. 😀
Below is a puff i wore many days ago before the first picture on this post.
This is how i wore my hair today…i don’t know the name to give the style.
I put my hair in braids yesterday night after work..my hair was pretty shrunken.
I took down the braids the next morning and wore like thios to work..
And here’s a friend i inspired to go natural…she told me so.
She just had her big chop…isn’t she cute