I’ve received lots of complaints from ladies in the natural community.
Especially on how their hair gets all tangled and they can’t comb through et all.
Slow down bae, you don’t even need to comb.
Combs were designed for straight hair and so except your hair is stretched.. Stay away from combs.
Try detangling instead! 🙂
WHAT YOU NEED
– A spritz bottle
– A store bought moisturising or co-wash conditioner
– Hair Clips
– A Shoulder Towel
– Water and..
– Fingers(with well trimmed finger nails)
WHAT TO DO
– Mix a little amount of the conditioner with more amount of water.
Tip: The aim is to get a slippery mixture.. It shouldnt be thick or watery. It has to be slippery
The more slippery your detangler,the easier it is to detangle.
– Make enough mixture for your whole hair.
– Put it in the spritz bottle.
– Work with your hair in sections.
Tip: Spritz on a section of hair(make sure to saturate hair with the detangler),comb through with your fingers and clip with the hair clip.
Do same till your done with all the hair.
– Continue with your normal wash day process. :*
HOW DO YOU DETANGLE YOUR HAIR LADIES? DO YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT TOO? TALK TO MEE 😀