At last I’m back on here…and I’m happy that I’ve got a few minutes to write something on here today..
Well, this post is all about my very first defined Wash and Go on Type 4 hair..i don’t actually know the type of type four tho…
JUDGE BY THE PICTURES!!!
Firstly, i started by doing a special treatment for my seriously inflamed scalp…caused by itching..
I used fresh Scent leaves(Efinrin in Yoruba, Ntong in Ibibio) and fresh Onion juice.
I made the onion juice by grating or blending two bulbs of onions and squeezing out the juice.. Simple!
I took some pictures of the steps and I have explained below..
1. Make your onion juice and clean some fresh scent leaves.
2. Shred the scent leaves with your fingers.
3. Squeeze out the juice from the scent leaves.
4. Mix it with your onion juice.
5. Apply on hair and cover with a plastic bag.
6. Leave on for 2hours and then rinse out with water(you can add a little conditioner to mask the scent of the onion).
It did wonders for me and the itching stopped immediately i rinsed out.
(The mixture was so soothing on my scalp! And it also helps with hair loss!
PLUS, I’ve included it in my weekly regimen!)
After rinsing out i decided to take a picture of my wash and go with no products..(just freshly washed hair that i left to drip dry.I hadn’t even applied any cream or oil yet!) and i was like..
WHAT DO YOU THINK MY HAIRTYPE IS?
Have a wonderful evening ladies… I’ll love to see your feedback if you’ll be trying the treatment.