Happy Day to y’all Cuties 😀
So..yesterday my scalp was itching badly.
It was so bad that it became inflamed(i don’t know what irritated my scalp so badly)
I couldn’t sleep..
THE SCIENTIST IN ME CAME ALIVE
I thought (if salt could be used to clean wounds..it could do much more for my hair).
Yes! Tablesalt 😀
So i started my Mixology
FOR HAIR IN PROTECTIVE STYLE
– Put 4 tablespoons of salt in clean warm water
– Use a clean handkerchief
– Soak it in the solution and use to dab on and clean scalp..
You’ll feel that soothing effect..
When it dries..
Massage with Castor Oil or any thick oil
Do it weekly for effective results or Daily
depending on how bad the itch or dandruff
FOR LOOSE HAIR
– Mix 4 tablespoons of salt in warm water.
– Saturate hair with it and massage with finger tips as
if you are washing it.
– Rinse out with water or little conditioner
-Apply any thick oil.. Preferably Castor oil
Thank me Later